Board index GENERAL Club Rides and Meets Pollensa, Majorca 2016

Pollensa, Majorca 2016

Post details, discuss and organise club rides and meets. Please also use this board to arrange and suggest your own rides and events. PLEASE NOTE UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED ALL EVENTS, TRAINING SESSIONS ORGANISED THROUGH THE FORUM ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BDCC!

Post Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:09 pm
TonyS User avatar
BDCC Member
BDCC Member

Considering a Club long weekend, end of April or early May, Hotels get booked up quick so would be good to sort out early. Thursday to Monday. If there are enough of us ( say 12 plus ) we can split into 2 groups for different distances / speeds. This will cater for the novices as well as more experienced riders. Let me know if interested. Bike hire generally cheaper than taking your own and less hassle.

Post Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:06 am
Redgrizzle User avatar
BDCC Member
BDCC Member

Carrie and I thinking of around that time , obviously not sure on specific no of days or dates but keep us posted !

Post Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:10 pm
TonyS User avatar
BDCC Member
BDCC Member

I'll have a chat next time we meet Ian

Post Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:10 am
TonyS User avatar
BDCC Member
BDCC Member

We are proposing Thursday 28th April to Monday 2nd May, that will give us 3 full days cycling. Currently thinking of staying at Hoposa Daina, very central on the beach, secure cycle storage, breakfast from 7:30, so good for a relatively early start

Return to Club Rides and Meets